Yes, the man who resurrected Eichler designs from the dusty archives and built a handful of Eichler-inspired homes in the desert is back. Developer Troy Kudlac recently put the finishing touches on his latest Desert Eichler, the 10th in his series of new builds based on designs from the biggest name in midcentury homes.
- MPLS ST. PAUL. MAGAZINE: The Mod Squad
- REALTOR.COM: A Perfect 10? Newest Desert Eichler Will Make Midcentury Modern Fans Swoon for $1.6M
- LOST IN PALM SPRINGS: Exhibition in Museums & Galleries Queensland
- ATOMIC RANCH: The History Of The Desert Eichlers
- TRAVEL + LEISURE: This $1.75 Million Joshua Tree Home Just Hit the Market